Monday, August 18, 2008

UHHHH! SOO I NEED HELPP!!


So ALOT if not everyone know's Miss JOY!!
If you went on the mission trip Miss Joy and Janis (with the blonde hair) cooked, and Janis's daughter Kelly with the baby came also..
Well Joy and Janis are like BEST FRIENDS! So Janis' Daughter is getting married September..5th I think!
Anywho I neeed 2 server's/buser's to help ME obviously serve and bus the tables!
I neeeeeeed someone cause I DONT want to work with CODY (Many of you know I DONT like him) and Marc (Make a scarred face) So I DO NOT want to work with them!!
AND I WONT if I can get 2 people to help!
I had two in mind..BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE tell mee!! =D
YOU WIIIIILLLL GET PAID!!! :]
Dont know how much but she will pay!
Thanks! B-HAMMMMM

3 comments:

kayla said...

sry bham! i would help if i could, but i don't think i can...but i will pray that u find 2 people to help you in your desperate situation!!! sry again!

vAdA said...

ya, i dont know if i can either. sry....

lacey lou said...

hey, if you need help, and I can go, you can count on me!